INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
The IMDC 2022 Committee offers the following guidance on producing and submitting your Full Paper.
Full Manuscript Deadline: March 29, 2022 ** DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MIDNIGHT APRIL 4 **
Committee Evaluation Period: March 30 - April 12, 2022
*The committee is currenlty revieweing papers. Thank you to all who submitted! Due to many deadline extensions, please allow for extra time to receive feedback.*
Notification to Authors: April 15, 2022
Speaker Registration Deadline: April 29, 2022 *** Extended to May 13 ***
Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 29, 2022 *** Extended to May 13 ***
Registration Closes: June 16, 2022 *** Extended to June 20 ***
Instructions for Full Paper Submission
The system to submit your Full Paper launched in January 2022. If you have not yet received your link and instructions to submit your paper online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed instructions on the Full Paper template is found HERE.
Before you finalize your manuscript, we suggest that you ensure that the answers to the following questions are all ‘yes.'
- Is the paper formatting compliant with the conference guidelines?
- Do the title, abstract, objectives, and conclusions all sound like they’re referring to the same body of work?
- Does the introduction adequately justify the work and establish the context within which the work was conceived and executed?
- Are the novelty, ingenuity and utility of the new idea, approach, or similar contribution fully established at a conceptual level?
- Are the arguments and evidence used to support or define the novelty, ingenuity and utility of the new idea, approach, or similar contribution compelling and convincing?
- Do the authors make a good case that the outcomes of the work are of interest or value to marine designers?
- Were any concerns raised during the review of the abstract fully addressed?
All authors are required to submit an IMDC Author Agreement by May 13, 2022. Authors must submit one form per paper. Do not combine multiple papers or authors on one form. Please email your completed form(s) to email@example.com